| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plovdiv in April is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with some rain. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of H2O tumbles across on average 9 days.
- The skies in Plovdiv are fine having on balance a detectable 6:32 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:19.
- There are approximately 6:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plovdiv April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Plovdiv: