| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plovdiv in August is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 6 days.
- In August the heavens above Plovdiv are very sunny having on balance an appreciable 10:21 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 13:50.
- There are approximately 3:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plovdiv August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Plovdiv: