| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plovdiv in December is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with sleet, snow or rain at times. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 10 days.
- In December the blue above Plovdiv is very dim having an average of a scanty 2:25 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:05 long and the longest day is 9:18 long with an average length of 9:09.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27% of daylight hours and cloudy 73% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plovdiv December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Plovdiv: