| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plovdiv in February is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with intermittent sleet, snow or rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Plovdiv is dull with on balance merely 3:23 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:30.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plovdiv February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Plovdiv: