| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plovdiv in January is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with intermittent sleet or snow. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of liquid is dropped across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Plovdiv are gloomy having on balance a scanty 2:36 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:09 long and the longest day is 9:54 long with an average length of 9:28.
- There are approximately 6:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plovdiv January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Plovdiv: