| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plovdiv in July is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 8 days.
- In July the skies in Plovdiv are glorious with on average an appreciable 10:34 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:29 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 14:54.
- There are approximately 4:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plovdiv July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Plovdiv: