| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plovdiv in March is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of liquid descends during an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Plovdiv is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:48 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plovdiv March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Plovdiv: