| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plovdiv in May is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 51mm (2in) of H2O is transfered during on average 11 days.
- The skies in Plovdiv are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:32 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:01 long and the longest day is 15:00 long with an average length of 14:33.
- There are approximately 6:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plovdiv May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Plovdiv: