| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plovdiv in November is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Plovdiv is gloomy having on balance a trifling 2:48 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:19 long and the longest day is 10:16 long with an average length of 9:45.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plovdiv November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Plovdiv: