| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plovdiv in October is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with some rain. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of fluid tumbles across on average 9 days.
- The skies in Plovdiv are slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:23 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:59.
- There are approximately 5:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plovdiv October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Plovdiv: