| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plovdiv in September is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with occasional rain. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of fluid is deposited across on average 5 days.
- In September the heavens above Plovdiv are slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:46 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 4:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Plovdiv September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Plovdiv: