Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Bulgaria > Plovdiv Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Bulgaria flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Plovdiv, Bulgaria

  • Hours of sunshine in Plovdiv range between 2:25 per day in December and 10:34 for each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 15:04 long and the shortest day is 8:55 long.
  • The longest day is 6:09 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2262 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:11 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 51.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 48.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 48.2° above the horizon at Plovdiv.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 02:36 03:43 04:48 06:46 07:32 09:02 10:34 10:21 08:02 05:23 02:54 02:25   06:11
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:28 10:30 11:52 13:19 14:33 15:11 14:54 13:50 12:26 10:59 09:45 09:09   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 28 (72) 36 (64) 41 (59) 51 (49) 52 (48) 60 (40) 72 (28) 76 (24) 66 (34) 50 (50) 30 (70) 27 (73)   52 (48)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 28 37.3 48.1 59.8 68.1 71.3 68.3 59.9 48.5 37 27.9 24.4   48.2

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Plovdiv, Bulgaria

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy